Friday, January 29, 2016

I know I'm an ISFP when..

About two years already, I've been introduced by my friend about MBTI. We believed that I was an ISTJ. But i felt something was off. I'm not as organized as ISTJs and I'm not too keen on following the rules as them. As I try a lot of different test on internet. I got ISTJ a lot, then ISTP, ISFJ, and ISFP. I'm absolutely an ISxx, but between T and F or between P and J, i wasn't sure. But I was believed that i was an ISTJ for almost two years.

These last few weeks, I found out a type of MBTI which suit me the most. ISFP. I read on http://personalitycafe.com/ a thread about 'you know you are an ISFP when.. ' and found out that i can relate to almost all of them.

Here is some statements I quoted from the thread which describe myself:

"You like to listen to your favorite songs over and over again. You don't get bored of them easily."

Yes. I do that a lot, i can listen to the same song over and over again for weeks.

"Listening to a certain song brings you back to a time in your life when you first heard the song"

Like the song 'if you're not the one' from Daniel Bedingfield, will take me back to my high school first year or 'prisoner of love' from Utada Hikaru will remain me about the last year in university.

"You can sit or lie down for hours just enjoying music."
Exactly like right now..

"You lose yourself for hours doing something you're really interested in."
 
and often, I won't finish it because i lost my interest half way. Like when i was making a slide show of pictures, spent almost 3 hours then won't finish it because i suddenly feel lazy. 

Like this article is one proof I'm an ISFP because I was so motivated to write it, but now.. i feel so lazy to finish it. So that's all.. :p 

Thank you for reading though.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment