Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Music Chart - Sangatsu no Ongaku


My music chart this month with it's own story:

#1 Ikimonogakari - Soprano, get infected by my brother, who's listening on ikimonogakari's song on his holiday. I found the chords as well.

#2 My Chemical Romance - Sing. Playing MCR's song while jogging, and ending up liking this song.

#3 Anda & The Backbone - Sempurna. An interesting event with my friend's birthday :))


#4 Muse - Hyper Chondriac Music, I always love this song.

#6 Jason Mraz - Lucky. After watching L (my new idol :p), playing guitar of this song, ending up listening to this song more often.

#7 Ki Sunda - Ladrang. I've been listening Pupuh (Traditional Sundanese's Poems) lately.

#8 Tomofumi Tanizawa - Soufuu. Just realize that I really like this song after watching Kimi ni Todoke over again XD

#9 Craig David - Insomnia. Just making noise in the morning, while doing housework.

#10 Seether feat Amy Lee - Broken, lovely song ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment